Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Wells Gardner Darton, 1111. Hardcover. Good. 125 pages. No dust jacket. Brown cloth. Contains black and white illustrations. Pages are moderately tanned with noticeable foxing throughout. Slight crinkling to paper at gutters, however binding remains firm. Illustrations are bright and clear, with some light tanning and foxing to edges. Thumb-marking present throughout. Boards have slight edge wear with corner bumping. Visible tanning to spine and edges with some crushing to spine ends. Fraying to spine edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Up and Down the City Roads
- A.A. Methley
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Wells Gardner Darton
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]