Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vantage. Good in Good dust jacket. 1969. First Edition. Hardcover. Signed and inscribed by author on front endpaper. First edition. Hard cover published by Vantage in 1969. Blue-gray covers with silver lettering on spine. Corners of covers and ends of spine have some rubbing. Top edge of pages has a slight smudge. Side edge of pages has a small stain near top corner. Several bottom page corners were miscut at the printers. Book is in good condition. Dust jacket has faded some, has some wear and chipping at ends of spine, and has some edge wear. Inner front flap of DJ is clipped (but the price is still listed), and DJ is in good condition. 270 pages, 1 lb.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 270 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Up 'N' Down South Fork
- Yarborough, Lyle
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket
- First Edition
- Date published
- Ozarks, Moonshiners, Holy Rollers, Arkansas, Oklahoma
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]