Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kozmosv Konyvek, 1976 A lovely tight clean little book, no marks or inscriptions. Grey cloth covered boards with black design on front board and black title on spine.Very little shelf wear, book mark ribbon still in place. Beige paper DJ is not price clipped and has a small bordered picture in green on front cover , black title on front and spine.Very little amount of bumping to edges and spine slightly sunned. In excellent condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Valogatott Versei
- Berzsenyi Daniel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Kozmosv Konyvek
- Date published
- Berzsenyi Daniel Hungarian verses poetry
- 16mo - over 5¾ - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]