Vanity Fair. A Novel without a Hero
by Thackeray, William Makepeace
- Bound in full red morocco, with oval Cosway-style portrait on the upper cover, a.e.g., by Aspreys. Skilfully rebacked preserving
New York, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- James Cummins Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Vanity Fair. A Novel without a Hero
- Thackeray, William Makepeace
- With engraved frontispiece, engraved title-page, 38 engraved plates, and numerous engravings on steel and textual wood illustrat
- Book Condition
- Used - Bound in full red morocco, with oval Cosway-style portrait on the upper cover, a.e.g., by Aspreys. Skilfully rebacked preserving
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Bradbury and Evans
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- British | British
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Sets & Fine Bindings;
Terms of Sale
James Cummins Bookseller
All items, as usual, are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days if not as described. Within the United States, all books are shipped UPS unless otherwise requested (please provide a street address). Overseas orders should specify shipping preference. All postage is extra. New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing. All New York and New Jersey residents must add the appropriate sales tax. We accept American Express, Master Card, and Visa. All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About James Cummins Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...