Vanity Fair. A Novel Without a Hero.
by W. M. Thackeray
- Good/No Jacket
east Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- thelondonbookworm.com (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Vanity Fair. A Novel Without a Hero.
- W. M. Thackeray
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Thus
- Thomas Nelson & Sons
- Place of Publication
- London England
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Postage costs are as follows: UK £4.50 paperback ï £6.00 hardback.Europe£ 5 paperback £4.50hardback US £ 8.00 surface £10 Airmail ïRest of World £9.00 Airmail Books can only be returned within 7 days if they are incorrectly described. As part of our service, if on receipt of your order you think that the condition of the book(s) you have received are not as described, a refund will be made on receipt of the returned book(s), based on the following criteria: We receive notification from you within 2 days of you receiving the order that you wish to return the book(s). The book(s) are returned to us within 7 days from receipt (proof of postage may be required). The book(s) have not been damaged or defaced whilst in your care.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]