Venetian Life, in Two Volumes (Large Paper Autograph Edition)
by Howells, William Dean; Illustrations by Edmund H. Garrett
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Venetian Life, in Two Volumes (Large Paper Autograph Edition)
- Howells, William Dean; Illustrations by Edmund H. Garrett
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Limited and Numbered Signed 1st Edition
- Houghton Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Tall 8vo
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Bindings;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Bibliography of American Literature (commonly abbreviated as BAL in descriptions) is the quintessential reference work for any...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...