Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
W.W. Norton & Company, 1930. Hardcover. Very Good/Good Dust Jacket. This old book with dust jacket is clean, solid and in great shape! This is a hardcover book with 242 pages including some illustrations and photos. The binding is strong with all pages firmly attached. The pages are clean with no soiling or tears. There is a dedication written on the first end paper. The copyright page shows 1930 as the published date. This is definitely Not a former library book. The dust jacket is about 95% intact with a two inch chip on the bottom of the back and moderate chipping at the edges. We always ship in a sturdy cardboard box!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- This Old Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Viking Civilization - w/ Dust Jacket!
- Axel Olrik
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Good Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- W.W. Norton & Company
- Date published
Terms of Sale
This Old Book
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]