Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1942. First Edition; Second Printing. Softcover. Book condition is Very Good in wrappers. Owner name to front panel. Owner name ink stamp to half title page. A few small smudges to wrappers. Text is clean and unmarked. ; 12mo 7" - 7½" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Evolving Lens Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- VIRGINIA WOOLF The Rede Lecture, 1941
- Forster, E. M
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition; Second Printing
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Evolving Lens Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
CROTON-ON-HUDSON, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Evolving Lens Bookseller
We behind the scenes and running Evolving Lens Bookseller have been involved and otherwise employed in the used, rare and collectible book market for a decade, in both brick-and-mortar settings and online. Long before that, we were all readers, collectors and book enthusiasts. We know books, feel privileged to be a part of the collectible book market, and are passionate about the value of the content of the books themselves. Our inventory focuses on the fine & domestic arts, artist monographs and uncommon catalogs, university press publications, biographies, philosophy, theoretical psychology, sets, peculiar and uncommon fiction, signed books and modern first editions; however, we will always provide a range of quality content to choose from. Thank you for taking a look at our shop. Buy with confidence.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]