Der Waldpfarrer am Schoharie. Kulturhistorische Bilder aus dem deutsch-amerikanischen Leben des achtzehnten Jahrhunderts.
by Mayer, Frederick
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket as Issued
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Der Waldpfarrer am Schoharie. Kulturhistorische Bilder aus dem deutsch-amerikanischen Leben des achtzehnten Jahrhunderts.
- Mayer, Frederick
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- Carl Hirsch
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.