A Walk Across America
by Peter Jenkins
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Originally published: William Morrow & Co., 1979.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Walk Across America
- Peter Jenkins
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Reprint Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Fawcett Crest Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date Published
- Peter Jenkins, Travel, Autobiography, Non-Fiction
- Mass Market
Terms of Sale
PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- ... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]