War-Path and Bivouac, or The Conquest of the Sioux
by FINERTY, John F
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norman: University of Oklahoma Press. Very Good. 1977. Softcover. 0806114134 . A softcover reprint of a work first published in 1890, which is the story of the Dakota Indian wars of 1876 & the Nez Percé wars of 1877. With several black & white photos & map. With introduction by Oliver Knight. --- In pale orange wraps with image of Indian and US Army gunfight to front panel. --- A clean, bright, sound copy though with sticker adhesive remnants to front panel, small tear near tail of spine and prior owner's signature to first page.; Small Octavo - 7-1/2 to 8 in. tall; xxxix, 359 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- War-Path and Bivouac, or The Conquest of the Sioux
- FINERTY, John F
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Military and Military Leaders;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]