WARSHIPS OF WORLD WAR II. PARTS 5-8. PART 5: TOWING AND SALVAGE. PART 6: TRAWLERS. PART 7: COASTAL FORCES. PART 8: LANDING CRAFT. 4 VOLUMES IN TOTAL.
by Lenton, H.T. & Colledge, J.J
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WARSHIPS OF WORLD WAR II. PARTS 5-8. PART 5: TOWING AND SALVAGE. PART 6: TRAWLERS. PART 7: COASTAL FORCES. PART 8: LANDING CRAFT. 4 VOLUMES IN TOTAL.
- Lenton, H.T. & Colledge, J.J
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Ian Allan
- Place of Publication
- World War II, Second World War, Naval Vessels, Warships, Royal Navy, British Navy, Netlayers, Accommodation Ships, Boom Defence Vessels, Boom Carriers, Coastal Salvage Vessels, Convoy Rescue Ships, Gate Vessels, Harbour Defence, Mooring, Ocean Salvage, Pe
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military - World War II; Military - Naval: World War II;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is email@example.com) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.