Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leipzig: Bernhard Tauchnitz, 1905. Tauchnitz Copyright Edition published in 1905 - six years after the first edition, 296pp. Red covers with gilt lettering on leather panel on spine. Red speckled page edges. Modest foxing and top page edges a little dusty. Mild wear to extremities, particularly head and foot of spine, but internally very tight and clean. Overall a very nice copy. Ref:071214. Copyright Edition. Cloth. VG/N/a. 12x16.5cm.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Church Street Books
payment with order. Refund if description inaccurate
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Church Street Books
Second-hand book dealer (formerly in a Diss Shop), with a stock of around 2000 books from modern quality literature to reference, aviation, classics and antiquarian
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]