THE WATER BABIES. A Fairy tale for a Land Baby
by KINGSLEY. CHARLES. ; NOEL PATON. J. and SKELTON. PERCIVAL Illustrate
- See description
London, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE WATER BABIES. A Fairy tale for a Land Baby
- KINGSLEY. CHARLES. ; NOEL PATON. J. and SKELTON. PERCIVAL Illustrate
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Macmillan and Co. London. 1878
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's and Illustrated books;
Terms of Sale
Paul Foster Books
All books fully guaranteed. Any book found not ot be as described may be returned for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Please notify before returning any books. All items remain the property of Paul Foster Books until paid for in full. Payment by instalment acceptable for high value items. Please ask. ----- Full Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, I.L.A.B, and PBFA
About the Seller
About Paul Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year