by Gardner, Arthur
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Monmouthshire, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 9 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Stella & Rose's Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- WESTERN HIGHLANDS
- Gardner, Arthur
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- 1st edition.
- Published by B.T. Batsford
- Date Published
- BATSFORD TOPOGRAPHY (UK) SCOTLAND
Terms of Sale
Stella & Rose's Books
Payment with order. All our prices are in British pounds. If we receive payment with your order, our objective is to get the book in the post to you within one working day. Orders received after mid-day UK time on Fridays may not be processed until the following Monday. Postage & packing are extra. We confirm despatch by email and provide estimates of delivery times. We would appreciate it if you let us know when the book arrives.
We do our best to make sure that all of our books are described accurately. Books can be returned within 14 days of receipt. If a book is found to be substantially not as described then we shall provide a full refund including return postage otherwise you shall be repsonible for cost of return postage. Please phone or email before returning any item. An immediate refund will be given on receipt of any books returned.
About the Seller
Stella & Rose's Books
About Stella & Rose's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...