What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire: Poems.
by Bukowski, Charles
- A Fine tight unread copy in illustrated boards with red corduroy cloth back strip in a mylar cover. This one of only 400 copies
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 6 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"These poems, written between 1970 and 1990, are part of an archive that Charles Bukowski left to be published after his death."--T.p verso. Originally published: Santa Rosa, Calif. : Black Sparrow Press, 1999.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gregor Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire: Poems.
- Bukowski, Charles
- Book condition
- Used - A Fine tight unread copy in illustrated boards with red corduroy cloth back strip in a mylar cover. This one of only 400 copies
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Black Sparrow Press,
- Place of Publication
- Santa Rosa:
- Date published
- 1999. 1574231065
- Bookseller catalogs
- POETRY CHARLES BUKOWSKI;
Terms of Sale
Gregor Rare Books
All items are first US or UK printings unless otherwise noted. Signatures are guaranteed authentic. Items are subject to prior sale and returnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks. Postage is extra. We ship Priority insured mail: $8.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional. International shipping will be billed at cost. Washington State residents will be charged 8.4% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Gregor Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]