WHEN THE GOING WAS ROUGH.: A Rhodesian Story.
by MacBruce, James
- Ownership embossed stamp on several pages. minor shelfwear else a VG copy in G++ dustwrapper (spine tanned, repaired closed tear
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WHEN THE GOING WAS ROUGH.
- MacBruce, James
- Book condition
- Used - Ownership embossed stamp on several pages. minor shelfwear else a VG copy in G++ dustwrapper (spine tanned, repaired closed tear
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Femina. Pretoria 1983.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- rhodesia zimbabwe africa african south southern manicaland umtali bush war
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]