A Whisper in a Dry Land: A biography of Merlin Grove, Martyr for Muslims in Somalia
by Eby, Omar
- Good +/good +
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scraps of American History (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Whisper in a Dry Land
- Eby, Omar
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- good +
- Quantity available
- Not stated
- Herald Press
- Place of Publication
- Scottsdale, Pennsylvania
- Date published
- religion, missionaries, Muslim, Somalia, Africa,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Scraps of American History
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scraps of American History
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]