WHITE SHADOWS IN THE SOUTH SEAS. Illustrated with Scenes from the Photoplay. A Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Picture
by O'BRIEN, Frederick
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- WHITE SHADOWS IN THE SOUTH SEAS. Illustrated with Scenes from the Photoplay. A Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Picture
- O'BRIEN, Frederick
- Book condition
- Grosset & Dunlap, c1919 (for 1928)
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and exploration; Film;
Terms of Sale
Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
For direct orders, prices will be converted to equivalent Canadian dollars at the prevailing rate of exchange on day of order and shipping is extra at cost. For shipments to a Canadian address, HST is extra (5% on book price, provincial rate on shipping). We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, international money order, cheque (Canada and US only). For credit card orders, the US dollar total will be converted to Canadian dollars at the prevailing daily rate. All items are guaranteed to be as described and authentic, and any item may be returned for a full cash refund including cost of return shipping (post office only) if it is felt to be not as described. Returns for any other reason accepted only with our express permission. Persons wishing to return an item for whatever reason should in any case contact us first and within 7 days of receipt. All items remain our property until paid for in full. Books can be sent with invoice to major institutions.
About the Seller
About Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]