by Masters, Edgar Lee
- Spine lightly sunned, top edge lightly soiled/faded, endpapers darkening: VG+/no dj
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Bear Bookshop, John Greenberg (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Masters, Edgar Lee
- Black & white frontis illus.
- Green cloth, top edge tinted terra cotta.
- Book condition
- Used - Spine lightly sunned, top edge lightly soiled/faded, endpapers darkening: VG+/no dj
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1st Editions, Edgar Lee Masters, Walt Whitman, 19th Century American Literary Biography, 19th Century American Poets, 20th Century American Literature
Terms of Sale
The Bear Bookshop, John Greenberg
About the Seller
About The Bear Bookshop, John Greenberg
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]