Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Why England Slept is the published version of a thesis written by John F. Kennedy while in his senior year at Harvard College. Its title was an allusion to Winston Churchill's 1938 book While England Slept, which also examined the buildup of German power.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ground Zero Books, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Why England Slept
- Kennedy, John F
- Book condition
- Used - good, fair to good
- Quantity available
- Reprint Edition
- Wilfred Funk, Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- WWII, Great Britain, Adolf Hitler, Disarmament, Pacifism, Fascism, Nazis, Rearmament, Neville Chamberlain
Terms of Sale
Ground Zero Books, Ltd.
About the Seller
About Ground Zero Books, Ltd.
Much of our diverse stock is not yet listed on line. If you can't locate the book or other item that you want, please contact us. We may well have it in stock. We welcome your want lists, and encourage you to send them to us.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
This Book’s Categories
- Countries & Cultures Europe Great Britain
- History Western History European History
- Military & Military History
- Military & Military History Wars World War II
- Social Sciences Outlaws, Bandits & Criminals Vikings
- Social Sciences Social Movements Pacifism
- Politics, Government and Law Politics
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography Adolf Hitler
- Politics, Government and Law Political Science