THE WILD NORTH LAND: The Story of a Winter Journey with Dogs Across Northern North Americia
by BUTLER, William Francis
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE WILD NORTH LAND: The Story of a Winter Journey with Dogs Across Northern North Americia
- BUTLER, William Francis
- Book condition
- Burns and Oates
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadiana; Travel and exploration;
Terms of Sale
Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
For direct orders, prices will be converted to equivalent Canadian dollars at the prevailing rate of exchange on day of order and shipping is extra at cost. For shipments to a Canadian address, HST is extra (5% on book price, provincial rate on shipping). We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, international money order, cheque (Canada and US only). For credit card orders, the US dollar total will be converted to Canadian dollars at the prevailing daily rate. All items are guaranteed to be as described and authentic, and any item may be returned for a full cash refund including cost of return shipping (post office only) if it is felt to be not as described. Returns for any other reason accepted only with our express permission. Persons wishing to return an item for whatever reason should in any case contact us first and within 7 days of receipt. All items remain our property until paid for in full. Books can be sent with invoice to major institutions.
About the Seller
About Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.