Wilderness Mineral Potential: Assessment of Mineral-Resource Potential in U.S. Forest Service Lands Studied 1964-1984 - Volume 1 and 2
by Marsh, S.P.; Kropschot, S.J.; and Dickinson, R.G
- Near Fine condition.
Castle Rock, Colorado
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984. Hardback. Near Fine condition.. Pictorial boards, some light shelfwear. Volume 1 551 pages, covers Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida and Georgia. Volume 2 pages 552-1183 , includes Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Illustrated.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Century Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Wilderness Mineral Potential: Assessment of Mineral-Resource Potential in U.S. Forest Service Lands Studied 1964-1984 - Volume 1 and 2
- Marsh, S.P.; Kropschot, S.J.; and Dickinson, R.G
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine condition.
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Washington D.C.
- Date Published
- Geology Minerals
Terms of Sale
All books returnable within 15 days. If not as described, we pay return shipping costs.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Castle Rock, Colorado
Ask Seller a Question
About Century Books
We began in the book business in 1996, and we\'ve been online sellers since 1998, providing quality books. We are founding members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA), an organization committed to high ethical standards for online booksellers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.