Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Reinhold Publishing Corporation,, 1967.. First edition. Cloth. Near Fine . 8vo. 83 pgs. text, followed by 90 half page, and full page color and black and white plates. Some very small tears and minor wear to dust jacket. Former owner's bookplate inside front cover. Detailed study of the life and work of William Morris.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cellar Stories Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- William Morris as Designer.
- Watkinson, Ray
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Reinhold Publishing Corporation,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- ARTIST MONOGRAPHS DESIGN ART
Terms of Sale
Cellar Stories Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Providence, Rhode Island
Ask Seller a Question
About Cellar Stories Bookstore
Cellar Stories has been buying and selling all types of books for over thirty years. We're the largest used and rare bookstore in the smallest state in the US. While we specialize in Rhode Island History, New England History, Art & Architecture, Modern First Editions, Poetry, and Mathematics, we have a stock of approximately 70,000 volumes covering all categories from vintage paperbacks, pulps and collectible ephemera to antiquarian volumes on many subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]