Wind, Sand and Stars [Du vent, des sables, des étoiles].: Translated from the French by Lewis Galantière. With a new introduction by Pierre Closterman
by Saint-Exupéry, Antoine de, 1900-1944. Galantière, Lewis, 1895-1977 translator. Closterman, Pierre
- very good
- Very Good
Cranston, Rhode Island
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Time Reading Program Special Edition, NY . Soft Cover. xxiii, 222 pages, 20 cm. First published 1939 as Du vent, des sables, des étoiles, later changed to Terre des Hommes. A bouquet of early aviation adventures and philosophy; predecessor to Ernest K. Gann's Fate Is the Hunter. Paper; VG. Another copy, the same but ex library with repaired tear in rear cover, $6. Stock#32535x.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Owl at the Bridge (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Wind, Sand and Stars [Du vent, des sables, des étoiles].
- Saint-Exupéry, Antoine de, 1900-1944. Galantière, Lewis, 1895-1977 translator. Closterman, Pierre
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Time Reading Program Special Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Saint-Exupéry, Antoine de, 1900-1944 Aviation Personal narratives, French
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature: World;
- 20 cm.
Terms of Sale
The Owl at the Bridge
Ten-day return guarantee; full refund includes original shipping cost for up to ten days after delivery if an item is misdescribed or damaged. Different carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL) on request.
About the Seller
About The Owl at the Bridge
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]