Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926. Three cheers for Pooh!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Milne, A. A
- Shepard, Ernest H.
- Gilt Decorated Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Second Edition
- Methuen & Co. Ltd. 1926
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- WINNIE THE POOH,CHILDRENS,A A MILNE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Small 8vo.Illustrated
Terms of Sale
We are subsidising UPS deliveries for Domestic sales at the moment. Please select our Expedited service if you'd like to use this.
Our Standard service is currently Royal Mail 1st class, but local conditions vary wildly so please be patient with us as we are keen to continue to offer a free delivery option.
Prices are in sterling, and are subject to availability. We can accept bank transfers in Sterling, Euros, US and AUS dollars. We ship priority as standard, and pack our books well. Courier services available. We are also able to offer same day delivery within London postcodes for some orders - ask for a quote. Valuable items will be sent via registered airmail or one of the courier services. Large orders can be sent via consolidation, which reduces the cost per book. In the unlikely event of an incorrect description, a full refund will be provided, but please e-mail/telephone first, and within seven days of receipt of the book. We are happy to comply to the EU's rules on distance selling. All books are published in London and 8vo unless stated, and remain my property until paid for in full. The shop is open Monday to Saturday 10.30am to 5.30pm and most Sundays 11 to 5. If you find yourself in West London, do come along and browse.
About the Seller
About Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]