Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First published in 1973, this remarkable book about life in a small, turn-of-the-century Wisconsin town has become a cult classic. Lesy has collected photos taken between 1890 and 1910 by a Black River Falls photographer, Charles Van Schaik, and juxtaposed them against newspaper accounts and state asylum and police records.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Wisconsin Death Trip
- LESY, Michael
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of New Mexico Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>American History & Politics;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.