Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cassell & Company, 1923. 429 pp. Burgundy cloth cover has faded on the spine and has light damage to the edges and splitting and damage on the spine. Browning to page edges and endpapers. Pages browning. White tape on half title page. Interior of book in very good condition.. Hard Cover No Dustjacket. Good. 12mo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Antique & Collector's Books
Items that do not arrive within 7 days for domestic items or within 14 days for international items will receive a full refund. Items may be returned within 7 days of delivery if found to be incorrectly described or damaged for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Antique & Collector's Books
Situated in Australia's Premier Tourist area, the Gold Coast, Southport, Queensland our two storey store contains over 500,000 books ranging from antiquarian to modern day literature in all categories.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]