Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
United States of America: Seton Village Press, 1940. Green cover, black and brown lettering, 150 pages. Signed by author/illustrator (with his customary drawing of a paw print) on page opposite title page. Contains 53 drawings by the author. Cover faded along spine and joint, lightly rubbed on corners, top corners bowed, smudge on bottom edge, outline of original binding tape showing through on front and rear paste-downs. Pages darkened, series of faint lines across top and along hinge on page 103 where texture of paper has picked up color from opposite page, letter "W" in ink on top right of ffep, else very good plus. . Signed by Author. Hard Cover. Very Good Plus/No DJ. Illus. by Seton, Ernest Thompson. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Woodland Tales (signed)
- Seton, Ernest Thompson
- Seton, Ernest Thompson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- Seton Village Press
- Place of Publication
- United States of America
- Date published
- Ernest Seton Thompson, Ernest Thompson Seton
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's; Nature;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]