The World of Giotto c. 1267-1337
by Sarel Eimerl
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Time-Life Books, 1967. Hardcover. Very Good. This large, beautiful book is in very good condition. The binding is tight and pages are clean. It appears to have had little use. The cover has some bumps and scuffs. There is no dust jacket. Beautiful book
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- visionarybook (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The World of Giotto c. 1267-1337
- Sarel Eimerl
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Time-Life Books
- Date Published
- GIOTTO, 1267-1337, TIME LIFE, ART, ARTISTS, HISTORY, PAINTING, MUSEUMS
Terms of Sale
Visionarybook accepts Credit Cards, Paypal, Checks and Money Orders. We offer full refunds on books that our customers are not satisfied with. We strive to describe books as accurately as possible.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
Visionarybook has a wide variety of books in all genres. We strive to describe books as accurately as possible. We pride ourselves in customer service and quality products.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.