Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
Terms of Sale
Bookbid Rare Books
About the Seller
About Bookbid Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]