A Year Unfolding - A printmaker's view.
by HARDING, ANGELA:
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
PLYMOUTH., Devon, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Visually the exterior appearance is exceptional,and even internally, the book is also in an exceptional condition/state of preservation and presentation.It really is an exceptional copy for brightness and cleanliness. A beautifully illustrated guide to nature through the seasons by much-loved printmaker Angela Harding.The cover of this stunning book has an exclusive triptych printed on the reverse - a perfect collector's item This stunning work,the first book that is solely dedicated to Angela's art,is a celebration of her beautiful prints,and a glimpse into her detailed and meticulous process.
'A Year Unfolding' is a journey through Angela's year in nature watching the seasons unfold in front of her from her studio in Rutland, and giving the reader detail into how nature transforms and evolves over the course of the year. 'A Year Unfolding' also tells the stories behind some of Angela's most popular images,giving context to Angela's celebrated work,as well as new art created specifically for the book. The beautiful illustrations and evocative imagery of the prose make this the perfect book for Angela's fans and readers and art lovers everywhere.
Angela has created the covers for many bestselling books, including The Salt Path and The Wild Silence by Raynor Winn,October, October by Katya Balen, English Pastoral by James Rebanks, Christmas is Murder by Val McDermid and RSPB Birds (for children) among many others. Please contact seller @ firstname.lastname@example.org ,for correct shipping/P+p quotes - particularly ALL overseas customers - BEFORE ordering through the order page!
** N.B. ALL buyers please note,stocks' actual shipping/P+p costs are adjusted and any difference is refunded,after order's receipt and before the order's despatch,especially if the item(s) are offered either P+p included/FREE. ** N.B. US/Canada customers please be aware: Standard AIRMAIL postage from UK to these destinations can now cost more than the price of the book! If speed is not of the essence,then Economy rate is recommended - at approx. anything from a 1/3rd to 1/2 of the standard AIR quote/rate - sometimes arriving sooner than the 42 days - but not always.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY. (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Year Unfolding - A printmaker's view.
- HARDING, ANGELA:
- illus by Angela Harding.
- Book condition
- Used - FINE.
- Jacket condition
- UK,Qrto HB+dw/dj,1st edn.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- LONDON.SPHERE/LITTLE,BROWN BOOK GROUP,2021.
- q52.BIOGRAPHY.UK,Qrto HB+dw/dj,1st edn.ISBN 9780751584332.Angela Harding_nature_seasons' prints.Lino-cut_vinyl prints.Silkscreen pronts_printing_Angela Harding.Paper-cut stencils_hand-cut blocks.Rochate Albion Press.THE SALT PATH_THE WILD SILENCE_Raynor W
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
NO books will be sent 'ON APPROVAL' unless paid for in full and invoiced accordingly and with appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.If returned/declined monies refundable (P+p and any processing fees excluded). Other returns/refunds, only if book(s) are misdescribed,and then a) matches the invoice sent with it, b) returned in original packaging and state/condition sent out in,and received by buyer, c) and returned at the seller's original and actual shipping/P+p cost used when despatched to buyer - any excess cost borne at returnee's own expense. Notification of intent of return, required within 2 days of receipt of book please. 30 day return guarantee, for refund, (excluding P+p costs and any processing fees), for up to 30 days after delivery, only if an item arrives either misdescribed or damaged.Other returns accepted at seller's discretion. Orders processed same day,subject to time of receipt of order and payment, by end of P.O's business day, where applicable, and despatched the same day (weekends excluded). Shipping/P+p costs are based on books weighing 2.2Lb,or 1KG and UNINSURED, unless quoted otherwise. If your book order (P+p cost included/excluded) is in excess of 20.00 GBP,heavy or oversized, as per instruction, we'll contact you to let you know if extra shipping/insurance is required.Prices are nett, worldwide shipping/handling and registration/ insurance fees are extra.Books/orders in excess of 20.00 GBP will only be sent with appropriate insurance fees. So,for actual insured/registered shipping costs, prior contact with the seller, BEFORE ordering, is required at: email@example.com. All orders are wrapped in sellophane, then either bubble-wrapped or corrugated-card and then boxed.[US+CANADA only.] Items/orders over 20.00 GBP are automatically sent registered/insured either via PARCEL FORCE [insured].Or, International SIGNED For [insured] AIRMAIL,minimum of 6.50 GBP,in addition to P+p and subject to book('s) weight.Books WILL NOT be sent without appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.We use the Royal Mail for inland (UK)and most overseas deliveries.For most other International destinations,for orders/books in excess of 20.00 GBP,we use Royal Mail International Registered/SIGNED For minimum of 6.50 GBP (100gm),in addition to postage and subject to book('s) weight.UK addresses, orders/ books in excess of 20.00 GBP, sent Next Day Guaranteed Delivery [Minimum Insured up to 250 GBP automatically - at no fee,extra insurance can be bought upto 1,000 GBP and Maximum 2,500 GBP - enquire for costs.], minimum of 5.90 GBP per order, again subject to weight. Cheques payable to R J A PAXTON-DENNY at business address.Ir requiring to pay by paypal contact seller for paypal account email.
About the Seller
About R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Number Line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...
- A strip of colored material attached to the text block at the top of the spine of a hard cover book. The same treatment applied...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.