Yoga Philosophy of Patanjali
by Samkhya-yogacharya. Swami Hariharananda Aranya
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Albany, GA: State University of New York Press, 1983 A very nice tight book,, no marks or inscriptions . Bright orange card covers with black and white lettering. , no creasing or shelf wear. A heavier book so international shipping may require extra postage.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Yoga Philosophy of Patanjali
- Samkhya-yogacharya. Swami Hariharananda Aranya
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- State University of New York Press
- Place of Publication
- Albany, GA
- Date Published
- Yoga Aphorisms Philosophy Patanjali Jnana Yoga Tattvas
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]