Yoga and Western Psychology. A Comparison
by Coster, Geraldine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Oxford University Press, 1935 A very solid book, previos owner's name and date on ffep and a book seller's sticker on base of front verso. otherwise unmarked. A very little amount of foxing on rear end papers. Green cloth covered boards which appear 'bleached' by sun. DJ is complete with similar bleaching to spine and edges. Now protected in Mylar.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Yoga and Western Psychology. A Comparison
- Coster, Geraldine
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Second Impression
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Yoga Sutras Analytical Therapy Patanjali's Philosophy
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]