Adventure Books And More
Gloversville, New York, USA
Search the inventory of Adventure Books And More
About Adventure Books And More
We are a small new and used book store in central NY
Biblio Member Since2020
Adventure Books And More
30 South Main Street
1Gloversville, NY 12078 USA
Phone: (518) 705-9326
Terms of sale for Adventure Books And More30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Interview with Jeff R Walters of Adventure Books And More
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- we started to sell books May 1st 2018
- What drew you to bookselling?
- My husband and I both. Enjoy reading There were no book stores in out town, so we thought we would give it a try, My husband has some health problems that keeps him from physical work. He needed something to occupy his day.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- We asked advice from libraries and other bookstores
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- We sell mostly used books . though we do have some new books. We also have several gifts in our store. I also put on events. I have a book club and a writer's club that meet once a week Now that we can not get together because of the virus, we get together on Skype.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- A book of short stories written in the 1800's For boys and girls Half the book was girl stories and the other half was boy stories
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- The people. We have made alot of friends from customers that. came in on a regular bases.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- Yes our. Beagle is the store greater. The customers love him.
- What is the funniest / strangest / scariest thing that ever happened in your store?
- We do events quite often. We have a psyic that comes in about once a month. She told me that their is a little girl that lives in our store.
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- We went to a book store in Saratoga that was just called "Book Store" It was huge and full of very old and very fragile books.
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- I like mystery \ murders novels. My husband likes action novels.
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- I don't really have a favorite. But if L did. Yes I would sell it.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- My,husband loves, Lewis Lamore books I. Have gotten hooked on. Betsy Riley books