[FOOD] Abituro di Campagna, large format aquatint engraving
by Rados, Luigi, engraver; Galliari, Gaspare
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scarce depiction of an Italian campagna, a central feature in the lives of European peasants and the developing independent farm movement.
Early 19th Century aquatint engraving. Luigi Rados (Parma, 19 October 1773 - Milan, 1840) , Italian engraver and painter. Wide margins. Small hole center right (see images with ruler); edges curling; some staining along verso. See images for condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- [FOOD] Abituro di Campagna, large format aquatint engraving
- Rados, Luigi, engraver; Galliari, Gaspare
- Book condition
- ABAA-BIB-WEEK, Art, artists, Italy, engraving
- Bookseller catalogs
- SHOW STOCK;
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.