E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye.(see also Goatsk...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book or pamphlet which does not have a covering binding, sometimes by original design, sometimes used to describe a book in wh...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Incunabula (incunable or incunabulum) refers to a book printed before 1501 - a pamphlet, a book or document that was not handwri...[more]
Bibliothecae Regiae Catalogus
by (GEORGE III)
- Bibliothecae Regiae Catalogus by (GEORGE III)
- Bookseller: Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: HillBibl-1025
- Title: Bibliothecae Regiae Catalogus
- Author: (GEORGE III)
- Keywords: bibliography, bookseller's catalogue, booksellers' catalogues, catalogues, exhibition catalogues, exhibitions
$ 47,500.00$10.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Location: New York,New York
Traité de la Lumiere. Où sont expliquées l...
Woodcut device on general & divisional titles and numerous woodcut diagrams & illus. in the text. General title printe...$55,000.00
Idearum Operatricium Idea sive Hypotyposis et detectio illius oc...
MARCI A KRONLAND, Johannes Marcus
Finely engraved title-page & many unusual engravings in the text (some full-page).  pp. (of 352, lacking as usual a l...$55,000.00
Experimenta Nova (ut vocantur) Magdeburgica de Vacuo Spatio Prim...
GUERICKE, Otto von
Engraved title, fine engraved port. of the author, two double-page engraved plates, & 20 engravings in the text (many full-...$65,000.00
Rosa Ursina sive Sol ex Admirando Facularum & Macularum suar...
Engraved allegorical frontis., fine engraved port. of the Duke of Bracciano, engraved vignette on title, & very many finely...$75,000.00
Spend a Year with Fine Books
Now you can save 28% off the cover price when you subscribe to a year of Fine Books & Collections magazine on Biblio.
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare