E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye.(see also Goatsk...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book or pamphlet which does not have a covering binding, sometimes by original design, sometimes used to describe a book in wh...[more]
- Incunabula (incunable or incunabulum) refers to a book printed before 1501 - a pamphlet, a book or document that was not handwri...[more]
Bibliothecae Regiae Catalogus
by (GEORGE III)
- Bibliothecae Regiae Catalogus by (GEORGE III)
- Bookseller: Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: HillBibl-1025
- Title: Bibliothecae Regiae Catalogus
- Author: (GEORGE III)
- Keywords: bibliography, bookseller's catalogue, booksellers' catalogues, catalogues, exhibition catalogues, exhibitions
$ 47,500.00$10.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Location: New York,New York
Traité de la Lumiere. Où sont expliquées l...
Woodcut device on general & divisional titles and numerous woodcut diagrams & illus. in the text. General title printe...$55,000.00
Idearum Operatricium Idea sive Hypotyposis et detectio illius oc...
MARCI A KRONLAND, Johannes Marcus
Finely engraved title-page & many unusual engravings in the text (some full-page).  pp. (of 352, lacking as usual a l...$55,000.00
Experimenta Nova (ut vocantur) Magdeburgica de Vacuo Spatio Prim...
GUERICKE, Otto von
Engraved title, fine engraved port. of the author, two double-page engraved plates, & 20 engravings in the text (many full-...$65,000.00
Rosa Ursina sive Sol ex Admirando Facularum & Macularum suar...
Engraved allegorical frontis., fine engraved port. of the Duke of Bracciano, engraved vignette on title, & very many finely...$75,000.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.