E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
by Rankin, Ian
- Dead Souls by Rankin, Ian
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5092
- Title: Dead Souls
- Author: Rankin, Ian
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: As New
- Jacket condition: as new
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First UK edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0752807234
- ISBN 13: 9780752807232
- Publisher: Orion
- Place: London
- Date published: 1999
- Keywords: REBUS, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, POLICE, ZOO, POISONER, PAEDOPHILE, VIGILANTES, US, GOVERNMENT, TABLOID, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE, POLICE
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Hard-Boiled; FICTION / Thrillers; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Police Procedural;
- Subjects: FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Hard-Boiled; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Police Procedural; FICTION / Thrillers;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol, Russian writer, was first published in 1842, and is one of the most prominent works of 19th-century Russian literature. Gogol himself saw it as an "epic poem in prose", and within the book as a "novel in verse". Despite supposedly completing the trilogy's second part, Gogol destroyed it shortly before his death. Although the novel ends in mid-sentence, it is usually regarded as complete in the extant form.
$ 75.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.