Claremont, N.H.: Claremont Manufacturing, (1876).. Original black cloth. 726 pages. Previous names and addresses of three past owners, two in pencil and one in ink, the first located in Charlestown, New Hampshire and dated October, 1882. 7 leaves with a very small and faint (barely discernible) damp spot right along the edge in the margin, still Very Good. A nice copy. Extensive genealogy. . Very Good. Hardcover. First Edition. 1876.
Bookseller: Pride and Prejudice-Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: 016429
- Title: History of Charlestown, New-Hampshire, The Old No. 4, Embracing the Part Borne By Its Inhabitants in the Indian, French and Revolutionary Wars, and the Vermont Controversy. Also Genealogies and Sketches of Families, from Its Settlement to 1876
- Author: Saunderson, Rev. Henry H
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Claremont Manufacturing, (1876).
- Place: Claremont, N.H.
- Date published: 1876
- Keywords: CHARLESTOWN. NEW HAMPSHIRE. INDIAN WAR. FRENCH REVOLUTIONARY GENEALOGY. MILITARY.
- Bookseller catalogs:
Ballston Lake, New York
Terms of sale: Net to all. Payment should accompany order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and USD money orders, checks and e-checks. We accommodate library terms. Postage is extra. Oversize and insurance extra. New York State residents should add appropriate sales tax. Books are packed with care and shipped usually within one business day. All books are returnable for any reason within 10 days if returned in the same condition as sent and if notification of return is given.