Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
Jambalaya: The Official Cookbook of the Louisiana World Exposition
by Junior League of New Orleans
- Jambalaya: The Official Cookbook of the Louisiana World Exposition by Junior League of New Orleans
- Bookseller: Dickinson Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 24727
- Title: Jambalaya: The Official Cookbook of the Louisiana World Exposition
- Author: Junior League of New Orleans
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good/No Jacket
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10: 096047742X
- ISBN 13: 9780960477425
- Publisher: Junior League of New Orleans
- Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
- Date published: 1983
- Keywords: COOKERY, AMERICAN, LOUISIANA, COOKING, REGIONAL
- Bookseller catalogs: COOKBOOKS;
- Subjects: COOKING / Regional & Ethnic / Cajun & Creole;
Domestic shipping is $3.75 for media mail (take 4-15 days). If book fits into a priority mail flat rate envelope, the cost is $6.00, otherwise it is $11.00 (takes 2-5 days). Multiple volumes or heavy books will cost more. We ship internationally. If the book fits into a priority mail flat rate envelope, the cost is $13.50, otherwise, the cost is based on size and weight. We will hold a book for 10 days. Books may be returned within 10 days. Massachusetts residents will be billed 5% sales tax.
$ 8.00$5.75 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Spend a Year with Fine Books
Now you can save 28% off the cover price when you subscribe to a year of Fine Books & Collections magazine on Biblio.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.