Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
Jambalaya: The Official Cookbook of the Louisiana World Exposition
by Junior League of New Orleans
- Jambalaya: The Official Cookbook of the Louisiana World Exposition by Junior League of New Orleans
- Bookseller: Dickinson Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 24727
- Title: Jambalaya: The Official Cookbook of the Louisiana World Exposition
- Author: Junior League of New Orleans
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good/No Jacket
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10: 096047742X
- ISBN 13: 9780960477425
- Publisher: Junior League of New Orleans
- Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
- Date published: 1983
- Keywords: COOKERY, AMERICAN, LOUISIANA, COOKING, REGIONAL
- Bookseller catalogs: COOKBOOKS;
- Subjects: COOKING / Regional & Ethnic / Cajun & Creole;
Domestic shipping is $3.75 for media mail (take 4-15 days). If book fits into a priority mail flat rate envelope, the cost is $6.00, otherwise it is $11.00 (takes 2-5 days). Multiple volumes or heavy books will cost more. We ship internationally. If the book fits into a priority mail flat rate envelope, the cost is $13.50, otherwise, the cost is based on size and weight. We will hold a book for 10 days. Books may be returned within 10 days. Massachusetts residents will be billed 5% sales tax.
$ 8.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.