E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Lavender & Old Lace
by Reed , Myrtle
- Lavender & Old Lace by Reed , Myrtle
- Seller: JPollard Bookseller (US)
- Seller: Inventory #: 002353
- Title: Lavender & Old Lace
- Author: Reed , Myrtle
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1902
As a member of IOBA I strive for customer satisfaction. ANY book may be returned for ANY reason if you are not satisfied with the purchase. I must be promptly notified (within 7 days of receipt of the book) that you wish to return the book. If I have made a material error in the description of the book I will be happy to reimburse you for the cost of the book, the original postage and the return postage. Any books to be returned must be received by me within 30 days of receipt of the book.
Lavender and Old Lace is a Victorian romance novel written by Myrtle Reed and published Sep. , 1902. It tells the story of some remarkable women, each of whom have a unique experience with love. The book follows in Reed’s long history of inciting laughter and tears in her readers through provocative prose. She was often witty in dialogue and dispensing in advice, while gingerly skirting the moral issues.
$ 30.00$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.