Chicago: Geographical Publishing, 1942. Complete copy, with 192 pages plus 64-page 1940 census data. 80 pages of color maps. Great b&w photos throughout. Endpapers browning/foxed. Gift inscription ffep. Tape repair to edge of one map. Light fingerprints, soil spots on the leading edges of a few pages, but o/w clean. Book block tight. Red boards, gilt stamped. Boards have considerable wear to spine, edges, corners; hinges loosening; fraying, bumping, tears to spine with webbing exposed. Buy primarily for the interior. Oversize; no global priority available. . Probable First Edition By NAP. Hard Cover. Fair+ to Good/No Jacket. Fof.
Bookseller: Hollytree Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: 005299
- Title: New International Atlas of the World: 1942
- Author: Branom, Frederick K., Lloyd Edwin Smith, Fred James: Editors
- Book condition: Fair+ to Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: Probable First Edition By NAP
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Geographical Publishing
- Place: Chicago
- Date published: 1942
- Keywords: Elementary School, Maps, Geography, World Atlas
Terms of sale:
Shipping costs will be taken from the Biblio Shipping Matrix, unless the book is oversize, in which case seller reserves the right to adjust shipping costs. Seller will accept personal checks and money orders; credit cards are accepted through Biblio. If item is not as described, buyer may request a full refund within 10 days; refund will be issued along with shipping costs upon receipt of returned item.