E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
OBEAH. Society of Black Masters and Mistresses Vol. 06, No. 01
- OBEAH. Society of Black Masters and Mistresses Vol. 06, No. 01
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 64893
- Title: OBEAH. Society of Black Masters and Mistresses Vol. 06, No. 01
- Publisher: Absolute Productions
- Place: "Newark, NJ"
- Date published: n.d. [c. 1984]
- Keywords: bondage, interracial, sadomasochism, photography, personals
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 25.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.