Clean and Unmarked: Random House 1987 / 1966 / 1967 / 1969 / 1970 / 1971 / 1973 / 1979 / 1981 / 1983 Giant tome. Quality Hardback : hard cover edition in Very Good condition, some slight wear to edges, as normal for age of book; and in a Good Dust Jacket with some egdewear and slight chipping. Overall good / nice copy of this scarce title. Excellent reading on the subject. A good book to enjoy and keep on hand for yourself, or would make a GREAT GIFT for the fan / reader in your life. Reading is one of the great pleasures in life. Thumb indexed. Includes changes and word variations. Concise word forms of the English language. Book is oversize.. ~ SCARCE EDITION ~. Illus. by Fully Illustrated. Word Reference / Usage. Writer / Writing Reference.
Bookseller: Great Pacific Book Co.
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5026940
- Title: The Random House Dictionary of the English Language : Second / 2nd Edition : Unabridged [English Language Word Reference, practical Study of usage, Spelling, definitions and Pronunciation, Word Roots, Idioms, writing, Writer Reference, 2478 Pps + maps]
- Author: Stuart Berg Flexner / Leonore Crary Hauck / Jess Stein / Maps By C. S. Hammond and Company
- Illustrator:Fully Illustrated
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10:0394500504
- ISBN 13:9780394500508
- Publisher: Random House 1987 / 1966 / 1967 / 1969 / 1970 / 1971 / 1973 / 1979 / 1981 / 1983
- Place: Clean and Unmarked
- This edition first published: August 12, 1987
- Keywords: ENCYCLOPEDIAS DICTIONARIES ENGLISH LANGUAGE REFERENCE Excellent Source for in Depth Study. Poignent Research Material for Students and Academics. Delves Into This Subject with Fresh Ideas and Thoughts, a Good Read. Historical, Biograpical, Current Referen
Terms of sale: World Wide shipping, please call 805-643-8524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for quote. Conditional return policy offered.