E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
Run To Daylight with 1962 NFL Champions, Green Bay Packers Team Signed Football
by Lombardi, VInce; Bart Starr, Jim Taylor, Fuzzy Thurston, Jerry Kramer, Max McGee, Willie Wood, Elijah Pitts, Herb Adderley, Forrest Gregg, Willie Davis, Norm Masters, Paul Hornung, Phil Bengston, Ray Nitschke, et al
Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1963. Includes two items: 1. The First Edition of Run to Daylight by Vince Lombardi, brown cloth boards, with black-lettered spine, and green endpapers; and in original dust jacket. 2. Green Bay Packers, 1962 NFL Western Conference Champions Team Signed Football, "The Duke" Signed by: Herb Adderley (twice), Gary Barnes, Ed Blaine, Lew Carpenter, Dan Currie, Willie Davis, Boyd Dowler, Bill Forester, Ron Gassert, Forrest Gregg, Hank Gremminger, Earl Gros, Dave Hanner, Paul Hornung, Ken Iman, Henry Jordan, Gary Knafelc, Ron Kostelnik, Jerry Kramer, Norm Masters, Max McGee, Tom Moore, Ray Nitschke, Elijah Pitts, Bill Quinlan, John Roach, Bob Skoronski, Bart Starr, Jim Taylor, Fuzzy Thurston, Nelson Toburen, Jesse Whittenton, Howie Williams, and Willie Wood; as well as, head coach Vince Lombardi; Phil Bengston (defensive line coach); Tom Fears (offensive ends coach); Bill Austin (offensive line coach); and John 'Red' Cochran (offensive backs coach). It is with no fear of future contradiction that we proclaim this remarkable pigskin as the finest example of its kind on the face of the earth. There is simply nowhere for a competitor to go but down, as each and every one of the forty-four autographs present rates a bona fide 10/10 on any reasonable grading scale. Simply stunning condition makes this a piece worthy of the finest of football memorabilia collections.. Signed by Author(s). 1st Edition. Hard Cover. Fine/Very Good.
- Run To Daylight with 1962 NFL Champions, Green Bay Packers Team Signed Football by Lombardi, VInce; Bart Starr, Jim Taylor, Fuzzy Thurston, Jerry Kramer, Max McGee, Willie Wood, Elijah Pitts, Herb Adderley, Forrest Gregg, Willie Davis, Norm Masters, Paul Hornung, Phil Bengston, Ray Nitschke, et al
- Bookseller: Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 004911
- Title: Run To Daylight with 1962 NFL Champions, Green Bay Packers Team Signed Football
- Author: Lombardi, VInce; Bart Starr, Jim Taylor, Fuzzy Thurston, Jerry Kramer, Max McGee, Willie Wood, Elijah Pitts, Herb Adderley, Forrest Gregg, Willie Davis, Norm Masters, Paul Hornung, Phil Bengston, Ray Nitschke, et al
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Fine
- Jacket condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: 1st Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Date published: 1963
- Keywords: SPORTS, FOOTBALL, NFL, GREEN BAY PACKERS, WISCONSIN.
- Subjects: SPORTS & RECREATION / Football;
Items may be returned within 14 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks and money orders.
$ 10,500.00$5.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
America's National Game: Historic Facts Concerning the Begin...
Spalding, A. G
American Sports Publishing Company, 1911. Original blue boards, with gilt-lettered and gold-pictorial by Davenport design of Unc...$7,500.00
Fabulous Redmen: The Carlisle Indians and Their Famous Football ...
Steckbeck, John S; and Jim Thorpe
J. Horace McFarland Company, 1951. First Printing of the First Edition. Signed upon the opening page by John Steckbeck and Olymp...$6,500.00
Green Bay Packers: Vince Lombardi Yearbook [Run to Daylight]
St. Cecilia High School, 1940. Vince Lombardi Signed 1940 High School Yearbook. The iconic Hall of Fame football coach was just ...$5,000.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.