E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Theatre Organ Magazine, Journal of the American Theatre Organ Society, August 1970
by Contributors, Multiple
- Theatre Organ Magazine, Journal of the American Theatre Organ Society, August 1970 by Contributors, Multiple
- Bookseller: RareNonFiction.com (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 825c7669
- Title: Theatre Organ Magazine, Journal of the American Theatre Organ Society, August 1970
- Author: Contributors, Multiple
- Format/binding: Single Issue Magazine
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Publisher: The American Theatre Organ Society
- Place: USA
- Date published: 1970
- Keywords: Theatre Organ Magazine, Journal of the American Theatre Organ Society, August 1970 Radio City Music Hall organists Jack Ward, Dick Leibert and Ray Bohr. Contents: Photo of the interior of Loew's Theatre, Akron, Ohio - An acre of seats in a palace o
- Subjects: MUSIC / General;
Please call our 24 hour toll-free Hotline 1-877-660-6118 (or +1 250-245-8959) to order this title now. Digital images cheerfully provided upon request. We pack carefully in cardboard containers and ship promptly. All North American orders include free tracking number and insurance. Most inquiries answered in under 12 hours. We have carefully described your book's contents and condition. If our description is inaccurate, return book for full refund. Please contact us within 30 days of order to initiate return. We have thousands of satisfied customers from around the world and look forward to serving you.
$ 129.95FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Ladysmith,British Columbia
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.