GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has b...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
by Shulman, Neil M.D
- What? Dead..Again? by Shulman, Neil M.D
- Bookseller: Charity Bookstall (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 000956
- Title: What? Dead..Again?
- Author: Shulman, Neil M.D
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Jacket condition: Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0918784522
- ISBN 13: 9780918784520
- Publisher: Legacy Publishing Company
- Place: Baton Rouge, LA
- Date published: 1979
- Keywords: signed; autographed; Inscribed; novels; fiction;
- Bookseller catalogs: Fiction; Novels; Signed;
- Subjects: Literal; FICTION / General;
Returns are accepted with advance Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.) Refund of the purchase price minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued upon receipt of the book in as sold condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Please email for RMA numbers. Returns are preferred in original packaging.
Shipping and handling is subject to increase for heavy items; this applies to both foreign and domestic shipments. Shipping of heavy books outside of the United States can be extremely expensive. Please feel free to email for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
High value items do not ship at standard shipping prices. We'll contact you to let you know the cost of insured shipping. Please feel free to email us for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
BUYING A GIFT?: We're happy to include a gift card or your note at no cost. (We don't ship anonymous gifts.)
BOOKSELLERS: We'll ship directly to your customer, if you wish, at no cost, as long as you include your own invoice which you can supply via Word or PDF.
100% of your purchase benefits charity and supports literacy and life-long learning.