E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
The Wizard of Oz
by Baum, L. Frank
- The Wizard of Oz by Baum, L. Frank
- Bookseller: Caliban Books ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: C000014249
- Title: The Wizard of Oz
- Author: Baum, L. Frank
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Near Fine
- Jacket condition: very good
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Bobbs-Merrill
- Place: Indianapolis
- Date published: 1940
- Keywords: ny2013, bos13, Childrens Books
(1)PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Priority with delivery confirm $7.50 domestic, Media $5.00, more for larger books & sets, foreign countries calculated at point of sale. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5)CONTACT: Call (412) 242-9040 or email email@example.com - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
When Nancy searches through the knapsack of an amnesia victim, she finds an unusual ring. Before long, she is caught up in a second assignment from a beautiful harpist. Nancy's discoveries reveal an important connection between the hospital patient, the harpist, and enemies from abroad.
$ 250.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!