E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Leather binding made from calfskin. Most common form of leather binding....[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the p...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham
by Sheffield, John
- The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham by Sheffield, John
- Bookseller: Sam Gatteno Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 1912
- Title: The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham
- Author: Sheffield, John
- Publisher: London: Printed by John Barber, 1723.
- Keywords: English Literature Theatre
- Bookseller catalogs: Eighteenth Century Books;
$ 690.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Location: Grosse Pointe,Michigan
Ausführliche Anleitung zu der gantzen Civil-Bau-Kunst, wori...
D'Aviler, Charles Augustin
Augsburg: Bey Johann Georg Hertel, 1747. Small quarto. , 402, pp. )( 2, a1, b4-c4, d2, )( 3-4, A4-Z4, Aa4-Zz4, Aaa4-Gg...$650.00
Barnabae Brissonnii Opera minora varii argumenti, nimirum antiqu...
Lugduni Batavorum: 1749. Folio. ff., 615, , pp. *2-***********2, *2, A3-4, **2, A4-Z4, Aa4-Zz4, Aaa4-Zzz4, Aaaa4-H...$525.00
Esquisse d'un Tableau Historique des Progrès de l'...
Condorcet, Marie-Jean-Antoine-Nicolas Caritat, Marquis de
A Paris: Chez Agasse, An V (1797). Octavo. viii, 392pp. 4, A8-Z8, Aa8, Bb4. Half-title present. Third edition, published b...$300.00
Sechs Bücher vom Wahren Christentum. ... Catachetische Einl...
Reutlingen: Druck und Verlag der G. Kurtz'schen Buchhandlung, 1840. Quarto. Three parts. I: 848pp.; II: 80pp.; III: 216pp. W...$100.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!