E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
World's Greatest Literature - Ten - 10 - Volumes
by Various Authors (Detailed In Description)
- World's Greatest Literature - Ten - 10 - Volumes by Various Authors (Detailed In Description)
- Bookseller: KEENER BOOKS & COLLECTIBLES (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003921
- Title: World's Greatest Literature - Ten - 10 - Volumes
- Author: Various Authors (Detailed In Description)
- Illustrator: Many Original Illustrations In Each Book
- Format/binding: Hard Cover
- Book condition: Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Fountain Press
- Place: Chicago, Illinois
- Date published: 1949
- Keywords: Classics, Fiction, Novels
- Bookseller catalogs: Rare Book Room; FICTION / Subgroups / Historical; ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Subgroups / Books;
- Subjects: ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Books; FICTION / General; FICTION / Action & Adventure; FICTION / Historical;
We provide FREE SHIPPING within the US (by US Post Office Media Mail) and have adjusted other mailing charges (Priority and International) accordingly, to save you money.� Payment by Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal, VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover are all accepted. Please make checks payable to Keener Books. Wisconsin residents must add 5.1% sales tax.� Any questions, please contact me at KeenerBooks@wi.rr.com or visit us at our bookstore www.KeenerBooks.com. Prices are quoted in $US but PayPal can accept other currency payments. All items are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment, and are done via traceable USPS means.� If looking for a particular subject/book, let me know by email. Books are returnable in same condition for any reason, within 10 days of receipt with email notification.� If due to our error in description, return postage cost will also be paid.
McCall's Cookery - Complete Twenty - Four - 24 - Volume Set ...
Eckley, Mary (Editor) / Norton, Mary J. (Editor)
Columbus, Ohio: Field Publications / McCall Publishing Company. Fine. 1983. First Edition. Soft Cover. 8 x 11 in.: 768 pages. Sc...$125.00
Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book [Cookbook] : Five -5- Ring...
Betty Crocker Kitchens
Minneapolis, Minnesota: General Mills And McGraw-Hill Book Company. Good. 1950. First Edition: Seventh Printing. Binder. 8.25 x ...$125.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!